This music gets me up and going and, for me, is a good mood booster:
- Fatman Scoop – Be Faithful
What can I say? This song is just class: “Engine,engine number 9….”
2) Lionel Richie – All Night Long
This song makes me want to get up and dance and to move side to side awkwardly when I’m in public and can’t dance.
3) Marvin Gaye – Heard it through the Grapevine
When he hits those high notes, it’s brilliant.
4) McHammer – U Can’t Touch This –
What would this list be without McHammer? I’m dancing to this song right now.
5) Bobby McFerrin – Don’t Worry, Be Happy
This song brightens up my day and gets me in a cheery mood 🙂
6) The Beatles – Here Comes the Sun
See the above – I always beg my brother to play this song on his guitar!
7) Ludacris – Move B*tch
Just a brilliant, hilarious song. Perfect for a road trip!
8) Snoop Dogg – Gin and Juice
“You gotta get ours, but fool I gotta get mine”
9) Justin Timberlake – Body Count
I’ve followed this guy since I was 10 years old and his music has never lost it’s appeal for me.
10) Aretha Franklin – Respect
11) Etta James – I just want to make love to you
How can anyone not sing along and move to this?
12) M.I.A – Paper Planes
“We pack and deliver like UPS trucks”
13) Prince – Most Beautiful Girl in the World/ Raspberry Beret
These are more relaxed songs but amazing to sing along to!