Disclaimer: I actually love cats, this is just me attempting to be funny-ish.
Why are cats and crappy boyfriends so similar?
- When you show any kind of interest in them, they ignore you. But when you ignore them, they’re all over you.
- They disregard your feelings/opinions. Afterall anything that makes them happy should make you happy.
- They are always right.
- If you fight with them they will simply walk out of the room nonchalantly, and it’s you who ends up coming back to them.
- You need them, more than they need you.
- They’re only jealous or interested in you when you hang around another guy they feel threatened by.
- They get disturbingly excited about food.
- They expect you to clean up after them
- They go off for hours without telling you where they’re going or when they’ll be back. But there always back in time for food.
- They’re affectionate, but only when it’s beneficial to them.
- They bring you unpleasant presents expecting you to be grateful.
- They frequently come home after a night out/ 2 day bender with cuts and scrapes.
- They sleep on your couch the entire day, rousing only to eat.