So, here’s your question “Is milk any good for me?”, not answered.
- Does it treat you with the respect you deserve!?
- Does it see you clearly, the way you really are at 2pm after a wild Saturday night?
- Does it mock you, does it question your dreams or ambitions in life in a negative way?
- Does it challenge your decisions making you doubt yourself? Real milk shouldn’t do that.
- Does it assume you will provide it with everything it needs, without giving anything in thanks?
- Does it take all the praise you give it, but offer you none?
- Is it acting like a grown up milk or like a semi skimmed milk that’s wishy washy and frankly, should not be tolerated by anyone.
- When you say “you” does it say “us” or just “milk”?
- Does it go sour when you’ve had an argument and refuse to admit its wrongs?
- Has it turned you into an unrecognisable person, reliant on it for your self worth?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions – go out and buy yourself a cartoon of soya/rice/hemp milk that will treat you right (don’t buy almond milk that stuff is bad for the environment, moooo…I mean maaaaaan